Honda Laura here again! Are you tech savvy or tech impaired? Either way, you should check out this new video with instructions, tips, and tricks for pairing your iPhone’s Bluetooth with the 2014 Honda Civic’s HandsFreelLink. I’m also going to introduce you to Honda Assist, a new safety feature that can really help you out in an emergency.
Check out the video:
Or simply follow the steps below so you can get the most out of your 2014 Honda Civic’s hands-free options.
1. Go to settings in your iPhone
2. Turn on your Bluetooth in your iPhone
3. In your car, press the Phone icon on your display
4. You will be prompted to make a choice whether or not to pair your phone, select “Yes”
5. Momentarily, the name of your iPhone will appear (Mine is Laura’s iPhone, what’s yours?)
6. Select your iPhone
7. After you select your iPhone you will be asked if you would like to turn on the Honda Assist feature, press either “Yes” or “No”. Selecting “Yes” allows the car to call 911, in the case of an accident, through your bluetooth to ensure you have the help you need, when you need it most.
8. The next step will be to select “Yes” to allow the synchronization of your iPhones contacts and call history with your cars display screen. This allows you to use voice commands to call people or even send hands-free messages.
See how easy it is? Now you can enjoy all the great new features your 2014 Honda Civic has to offer. If you have any further questions feel free to comment below!
This blog is brought to you by Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. We invite you to like, comment, and share! Check out our selection of quality new and used cars. Stop by our full-service dealership for test drives, parts, service, repairs, or just to say hello!