A Top-of-the-Line, Redesigned Minivan
Are you looking for a spacious, high-end car for the family? Look no further! I’m Honda Laura, and I’ve got your review of the fan-favorite 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite!
Now, I know what you’re thinking. Minivans are uncool, only driven by soccer moms. Well, you haven’t seen the revamped Honda Odyssey Touring Elite! Smart entry system, voice command, dual TV screens, a vacuum – the list goes on and on! You’ll feel safe, stylish, and comfortable in this Honda, and with the extra space, everybody can come along!
The award-winning 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite is also equipped with:
- 3.5 liter, v6, i-VTEC motor
- 19 mpg city, 28 mpg highway
- High-intensity discharge headlights
- Turn signal indicators on mirrors
- 18 in. premium sport alloy wheels
- Lighter aluminum hood
- Spacious cargo area
- 8 passenger seats
- Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- SmartVent™ Front Side Airbags
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- HD radio with subchannels
Find out why I love driving the Honda Odyssey Touring Elite in my video review, or come to Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk to test drive the Odyssey and fall in love, too!
This blog is brought to you by Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. We invite you to like, comment, and share! Check out our selection of quality new and used cars. Stop by our full-service dealership for test drives, parts, service, repairs, or just to say hello!