A Sporty, But Practical Sedan
Hey, everyone! It’s Honda Laura, back again for another review! Which car is it this time? The 2013 Honda Civic Si!
Sporty and sleek, yet practical and convenient…who knew a car could be all those things in one? The reinvented 2013 Civic Si is an award-winning, 4-door sedan created for anyone who loves the look of a sports car, but needs the reliability of a Honda.
A fully loaded model, the 2013 Civic Si is equipped with many features.
Families will love:
- Controls on the telescopic steering wheel (to help keep your eyes on the road)
- Back seats that fold down
- Baby anchors
- Driver, passenger, and side curtain airbags
- 5-star crash rating
- Above average gas mileage
- Anti-lock braking with Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®)
Sports car enthusiasts will rave over:
- 2.4 liter, 4 cylinder, 6-speed manual
- i-VTEC motor
- Black rims and grill
- Red threading around interior and Si embroidered on both seats
- Upload custom images to MID (Multi-Information Display)
- Aluminum pedals
- Performance exhaust
- Fog lights
The 2013 Honda Civic Si turns the conventional 4-door sedan into an attractive, worthwhile option for buyers. Check out my video review to see the Civic Si in action, or visit Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk to test drive and see it for yourself! Trust me, it’s worth it!
This blog is brought to you by Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. We invite you to like, comment, and share! Check out our selection of quality new and used cars. Stop by our full-service dealership for test drives, parts, service, repairs, or just to say hello!